Monday, September 19, 2011

Upcoming book review: "Play Framework Cookbook"

I got an interesting email last Friday. A publisher, Packt Publishing, noticed my recent blog posts about the Play Framework and asked if I would review the book, Play Framework Cookbook by Alexander Reelsen. I've never been asked to write a book review before, so I'm really excited about it! I'll be posting a review of the book within the next 2-3 weeks.

In the mean time, feel free to check out a sample chapter from the book entitled "Using Controllers" where the author covers topics such as how to generate PDFs and implement HTTP digest authentication.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Good for you! You have me interested in this framework now so I'm trying to find some time to play around it. I'm anxious to hear what you think of the book.